The First Step To Achieve The Look You Want “Smile Analysis”
In this article, we will cover the basics of an aesthetic smile analysis for you. First, let’s examine how important your smile really is.
It can be difficult to know exactly what determines first impressions. The person may dress, speak, or have a barely noticeable demeanor. Teeth also have to do with the way other people judge us and form opinions about our character.
Some studies have shown that the number of teeth you show when you smile has a huge impact on how old you look. In a younger smile, the front teeth are longer, helping to create a line that goes slightly down in the middle and up at the corners. In an older smile, the front teeth wear down so the teeth appear straight. It can age the smile in discoloration and stains.
Thanks to modern dentistry, there are now ways to turn back time in your smile. In our clinic, we offer a range of aesthetic smile enhancing techniques that can make you look younger.
Do Your Aesthetic Smile Analysis
Answering these questions as honestly as possible will determine whether you are ready for a new smile.
1) For the last few months, or for a long time, have you been hesitant to show your teeth in photos?
2) Do you ever not smile because you are afraid to show your teeth?
3) Have you ever admired someone else’s smile and said you want to laugh like that?
4) Do you say that my smile used to be much better?
5) Do you really want to get compliments on your smile?
Your answers to the questions are your personal smile analysis. They will tell you whether you could benefit from cosmetic or restorative dental procedures.
When you go to the first examination, tell your aesthetic dentist that you want to talk in detail about some changes in your smile. Tell me what your concerns are, you don’t need to know which treatment would be right for you. There are many options in dentistry and your aesthetic dentist will offer you the most suitable treatment option after a comprehensive evaluation. You and your dentist will make the best decision about treatment for your specific smile and goals.
A few more things to consider…
1) What would you most like to change in the appearance of your teeth?
2) Which change do you think can improve your smile the most?
3) Do you have stained or discolored teeth or fillings?
4) Do any of your teeth have irregular shapes due to broken or jagged edges?
5) Do you have any crowding, overlapping or crowding in your teeth?
6) Do you have gaps or missing teeth between your teeth?
7) Are your teeth irregular in size?
When evaluating aesthetic dentistry treatment options, make sure that the dentist you choose is expert and talented, examine the before and after photos as proof of what he can do, and question whether he is following the latest techniques and technology.
How Do You Know Which Procedure Is Right For You After Aesthetic Tooth Analysis?
Your dentist should answer any questions you may have about the techniques used to improve your smile, the condition of your teeth, and the results you want to achieve. Giving all the details to your dentist will enable them to choose the most appropriate treatment plan.
You can ask your dentist the following questions during the treatment plan process?
1) What should I expect from the treatment process?
2) What kind of maintenance will be required?
3) Can I make the changes I want in the rehearsal sessions?